Bonding Is the Solution to Small Imperfections
Bonding is the ultimate test of a dentist’s skills as an artist sculptor. Our dentists are graduates of the prestigious LSU School of Dentistry Cosmetic Continuum. They are skilled in all areas of cosmetic dentistry, including bonding/veneers.
Bonded Resin Veneers can be applied by layering multiple colors for the ultimate natural appearance or in a single color as an economical or temporary option. Bonding is also a common solution for:
- Fixing or repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Reducing unsightly gaps or spaces between teeth
- Hiding discoloration or faded areas on the tooth’s surface
Bonded Resin Veneers are often used to improve the appearance of your teeth and enhance your smile. As the name indicates, composite material, either a plastic or resin, is bonded to an existing tooth. Unlike porcelain veneers or crowns, composite bonding removes little, if any, of the original tooth.
Bonded Resin Veneers have many advantages:
- It is a quick process, which can typically be accomplished in one visit
- It can be done without reducing or minimally reducing the tooth’s original structure and is relatively inexpensive.
- Composite resins come in many different shades and provide better matching of shades to the natural color of your teeth.
- Composite bonds are also easily repairable. In order to ensure the longest possible duration of the bonding, composites should be brushed and flossed daily. Common staining elements include coffee, tea, tobacco, foods and candy.
Contact us for more information of if you have any questions about our services.
Four Color Bonded Resin Veneers By R. Brett Rabel, DDS
Four Color Bonding Resin Veneers By R. Brett Rabel, DDS